Safe Sourcing

Just received my first order from chemagora.ca . Ordered last Thursday night, shipped next day, and arrived today (Friday) in the US. They have been very responsive to all of my emails and transparent about their products.

1 Like

Does anyone know if midnightchems.com is safe / reputable to order from? I’m new to RCs (not new to drugs in general tho) and am having a hard time finding reputable sites that ship to the US. Thanks

Chemagora.ca ships lysergamides to the US, just got mine the other day. No registration form but payment is with BTC. They’re currently doing a summer sale through July 10th.

1 Like

How long was the shipping time from shipped to delivery? Are they a domestic vendor?

Chemagora ships from Canada. I placed my order late at night Thu June 15, received email confirming shipment on Fri June 16. Two plain and discreet envelopes were delivered to my mailbox on Fri June 23, seven days after receiving shipment notification. I am located in the central-ish US.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Is there any good vendor (EU) selling lesser-known chemicals? Things like TMA-6 for example.
I found https://getchems.com, but they are listing 3-MMC. It does not look good.

Anyone know if teamchems.com is legit? I was also curious about thetgcrc.com.

Also, any recommendations on a re-shipping / parcel-forwarding service that ships to the US and doesn’t open your packages?

1 Like

What are those chemicals supposed to be?
“KU”, “EKU”…

I don’t know about teamchems, but thetgcrc.com is a definite scam.

Oh yeah? How do you reckon?

I could be wrong. I haven’t tried to order from them. I just avoid websites that blatantly sell illegal drugs and prescription pharms. It just seems like a red flag for me.

Edit: I revisited the site and it appears that I might have been thinking of another website that was pretending to be thetgcrc.com, so I don’t really know. Have you had any luck with them?

Has anyone done business with https://sunnysideresearchstore.com/ ?

Does anyone have a good supplier of lysergamides for the UK, I’m struggling to find someone because of the laws here lmao. If not maybe a good combination of supplier + reshipping service that someone’s used a few times?

Hello. I’ve been trying to get some tryptamines outside of the usual 4-HO-MET and whatnot.

I’ve checked some of the pages suggested here and I’ve noticed that trrcshop.com has many and their prices are pretty decent. Even their lysergamide prices are pretty low compared to the ones from sites who sell LL products. (350 vs 595)

So, I just wanted to ask if anyone else aside from uberfap has used this site and their opinion on their services and their products.

• Is the site legit
  • Is the acid as good as LL’s?
  • Are these tryptamines pretty pure too?

And if anyone knows what lab supplies them, that’d be great too.
Thanks

It’s legit, but they are kind of shady, batches keep changing randomly, not always the bests, but never too bad.
They dont scam but sometimes i suspect cutting some products or questionable suppliers.
They have great promo every weeks.

I can’t tell you how I know but they have their own lab.

What does that imply?
Do they produce most of their chems?
Or they have the means to modify/cut the batches?

1 Like

I’m so glad I found this website and it’s a shame there isn’t more activity. Thanks for confriming Chemical Collective - I was on the fence about ordering. I used to shop exclusively at Smokey’s Chemsite, then ALL the NL mail stopped getting through to the US, so I ordered stuf shipped from their address in Spain and everything was great.

Until the LLabs thing, I haven’t had any RCs since that happened and Smokey’s went dark. A friend told me LL were back in business so Ive been checking out the int’l RC scene again. Chemical Collective really stood out and their inventory that ships from NL is really exciting but I’m reluctant to gamble on the mail. But like Smokey’s they have a shipping address in Prague and I was thinking about getting some DCK and DMXE from there. Posts on this site have made me confident about purchasing.

While I’m blathering could I ask two questions? ok 3.

1 Does anyone have an opinion about www.foche.info?

1. Are there any other websites like this where we can be frank about vendors? It’s so fucking nice not to have to tiptoe around the sourcing BS.