Sourcing research chems on the clearnet

Hi there everyone I’m new to this forum, just wanted to introduce my self and hopefully get some pointers on updated sources that are still around today. I don’t want to get scammed which is everywhere right now it’s practically impossible to avoid, yet I know there are real sources that still exist… I just need help finding them, if anyone has any recommendations feel free to reach out or comment on here. I’m looking for some place that ships to the US, even better if it’s domestic in the US avoiding customs. Thanks in advanced y’all.

Edit: I’m looking for psychedelics, RC benzodiazepines like bromazolam, as well as 5-MAPB

Chemiverse.ca is legit for psyches, they ship from Canadato the us. You happen to have any good sources?

1 Like

Thanks for the response, I will look into “Chemverse” have you successfully ordered through them before ?

also to answer your question I recently found a vendor off a different forum. I’m setting up an order but I won’t know if it’s legit or not until time goes by. If I do get some good news I’ll share in this thread more details @Johnwalt

bump. been spending too much time tryna look for a good clearnet source that ships to the us. doesnt HAVE to be clearnet, but id much prefer to save the hassle of darknet sources.

chemverse is looking good, but i feel the prices (especially for 1plsd) could be cheaper.